View Single Post
      06-29-2023, 07:12 AM   #39
SebastianPereira
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F36 420D

Hello. Please help, I have a problem with the car.
It looks the same, like previously people wrote here, the problem is not permanent, appears time by time, but very annoing. The rest of the time looks good, transmission change gears easy, without kicking.
BMW 420D Gran Coupe 2017, engine B47D20 190 hp, automatic zf8hp45, mileage 178 thousand km.
Periodically there is a problem with the drive and the gearbox goes to the emergency: on sudden acceleration there is a kind of shock-push, then there are errors - the drive is defective, selector blinks in position D, no gear shifting, as well as there is an error on stabilization. After stopping and shutting down the car, the problem disappears when you start again. It appears rather seldom, there is no any systematics, but it is dangerous, especially when overtaking.
No active errors when connected to the diagnostics, but in the history the errors are saved:
EGS unit:
420598 Transmission output deceleration: Too large
DSC unit errors:
D3557A
D35577
D35677
Faults on ICM unit:
D019AB
D0157A
I don’t know if there is a connection, but some time ago I visited an official BMW dealer and they updated the software for me. The problem started to appear after that not immediately, after a few weeks.
Appreciate 0