fsd350
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGas32 View Post
Yeah, I got it...wasn't pretty though. Took some convincing with a Sawzall, which I'm not proud of. I removed the motor mount and its bracket, but I didn't drop the subframe. I've never shied away from a DIY project, but this one has me thinking about hanging up my wrenches for a while...

I went back and forth with who to go with for the tune and deletes, but wound up sourcing everything through Andrew/AARodriguez...the Buzzken DP/SCR combo is about the same price as most other DP's alone, so that was a deciding factor. I was pretty much indifferent on the tune, but since Andrew is also a retailer for Jarek I just went that route for one-stop shopping. Happy so far!

Yeah, I have felt like that before. More and more the older I get haha. Wife wants me to get a lift. Glad you got it out. Heard it is a real bitch.

I went with Jarek Stage 2 on my 335d and the tune has been awesome. I had to piece my exhaust together at that time. Add shipping to Canada for my DDE and it got pretty expensive. I went with BPC in NC for my wife's X5d and we will see how the tune compares once I install. I had them tune/clone a DDE and make a downpipe in February. We are hearing good things about Andrew on the e90 M57 board. Seems like a good guy, and it is nice to have a one stop shop offering Jarek's tune. Appears Andy is very competitive on parts and tunes. So... think dropping the subframe is best? Where did you have to cut the DPF?
Appreciate 0