11-12-2015, 11:16 PM   #95
mefferso
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvgoldendog View Post
I got my tune from BPMSport. No errors, check engine lights, or any issues. I notice that the old lag from the stock tune when you go from stop to moving that seems to be in all X5 Diesels that I have driven (about 10) does not happen anymore. I drive from Las Vegas to Los Angeles which is about 282 miles at an average of 110MPH and end up with about a half a tank remaining. That is about 28.2MPG with my rather fast driving. I'm sure I would get better if I drove mellow, but I like to go fast.

I have NO DPF, SCR, UREA on mine... it drives like a truck on crack. I love my 2010 X5 35D!

I have had mine modified since July 2015. I just went and did the smog for the state, and passed.... so that is always a bonus.
I call BS on you getting 28.2 mpg while driving 110 mph over a 282 mile stretch. My 335d probably couldn't even get that at that speed. Commanderwiggin gets 22 mpg while driving 90 and you magically get 30% better while driving 20 mph faster? I dont think so. Either you made that 28.2 up or you are terrible at math and calculating mpg. Or you mistyped and just meant 20.2 mpg.