JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep
Drives: G12 B7,F02 750li,E70 X5M,E46M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher12b View Post
Few questions. What car is this on?
Are you now Troy's sales rep?
Can we see full pictures of how it connects at all points? I.E without that engine cover ( which troy himself states we should be removing on the E70s even in this very thread)
I am assuming now that it has gone to business there will no longer be any informational updates on those who prefer to DIY?
Does this mean intakes are coming? and projected timeline?
Can certain pieces be purchased. and if so what is the projected eta for delivery of them?
This is a F02 750 that i made into a M7, with a N63 and many cool things.
Adding more pics so you can see all the connections.
I am not a sales rep, i helped on the building of these functions.
I cant speak for Troy and DYI, but his parts are low cost that you'd likely spend more doing a DIY then use his kit, or a close even. Im sure he will help anyone that wants the ugly setup if that is their goal, I'm sure he wont care.
Im sure he can sell certain pieces, but that's his call, he's still busy machining and looking to make it cool.

He made a custom pressure valve (not annodied in this pic, but it will be) so we didnt have to use the ugly big brass one off the catchcan. We also made connections that make this clean and right, as you can see from the final install pics.

I would give him a week or two on all of this, he's still putting things back together and sourcing more aluminum for the additional kits, but I'm sure he will take things on a case-by-case basis for those that want things.

Just give us a week or so, so he can get more pics of each connection, when in final version form, a lot of these have scratches from all the removals and take offs, to get the lines and connections right.

As for intakes, yes, I know he is aiming to get that going too, he just mastered the 3D CNC mill, so that is what took the time to get these made right.

Joe
Attached Images

Appreciate 3