Garage List
2008 BMW 328 CI  [0.00]
2013 BMW X6  [0.00]
Thanks for the helpful comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmr760 View Post
Rear Entertainment sucks, skip it
+1 on the HUD
Was considering this for long trips with future kids, and current nieces and nephews. Can you tell my why this sucks? I was high on it initially but cooled, now my wife is very interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
Almost everyone with HUD loves it. Those without HUD however might argue to skip it. But it is one of those options that once you have it, it is hard to go back to a vehicle without it. The Navigation integration is really nice as well.

re: Color - There are so many great color combos. One thing to keep in mind is that when you go with one of the Sport Package options, you get the anthracite headliner. This makes the interior of the X6 very dark, especially when you have the black seats. Now some like this, I personally hate it and it almost made me skip the X6 (which because of the hatch, is darker inside than the X5). So I went with the Sand Beige (even though I have kids) and have been very happy (the carpet mats are also beige lightening up the interior more).

Last but not least, to me, I'm tired of all the black and gray BMWs out there - get some color on the vehicle - especially if you are ordering it.
I am going to get the heads up display. It looked fresh, and you guys have confirmed. I have a Platinum 328 Convertible, and liked it because I didn't see many. If I could do it again, I would have gotten the Saddle Brown interior.

The color that stands out to me is red, but the only interior colors that looks nice are light. We are concerned with kids and light colors. Our vert has light colors as well. White and Saddle seems nice to me, but I have seen a decent amount of White X6s in nYc. What is the color of your exterior?
Appreciate 0