View Single Post
      06-29-2015, 05:57 PM   #42
JeST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tremek View Post
Hi, resurrecting this thread - we're going to be taking our X5M to the track this year, with my wife behind the wheel! The car should be here by the 27th, and that happens to be a Test & Tune night at our local track. When we bought our Cayenne a few years ago, I had it at the track within 24 hours of owning it, so maybe I can start a tradition.

I would love to hear what times you guys have run over the past few years - jimshorts, I see in your sig your times with just the Eurocharged tune, very nice! If I'm reading right you picked up about half a second?

Sylvan Lake, with you at some good degree of altitude, I would love to hear how your truck fares. We're going to be racing at Bandimere - 5800 ft above sea level, and DAs frequently between 8-9000 ft- so gathering some data as to how these trucks do at altitude would be wonderful, and also how much more beyond a tune they pick up with downpipes. Thanks!
Ah... Bandimere, my first 1/4 track. Brings back good memories. Interested in seeing what times you post there.
Appreciate 0