View Single Post
      03-28-2015, 04:11 PM   #54
Commanderwiggin
Major
Rep
Drives: M2C - X3M - Turbo E46 M3 - 45E

Latest update; we've been struggling to get one final code eliminated P02CA and it looks like we have been missing a key piece...we need to block the flow to the low pressure EGR as seen in the following image:

The 335D doesn't have the Low Pressure EGR and it is only on the X5D so it may be how we missed this initially. The last iteration of the tune felt amazing though and we have drained the Urea tank completely and eliminated any codes associated with it. The tank was flushed several times with distilled water to ensure none of the leftover Urea would crystalize. The low level Urea countdown code has been disabled. The High Pressure EGR is disconnected and any codes associated with it are disabled. In Torque APP it shows no movement (for whatever reason it reads back at 4.7%...but it's unplugged).

I will be installing a blocker plate in it next week in addition to slightly modifying the exhaust pipes to extend them an extra inch to be similar length to the OEM exhaust tips as I feel they are currently too far into the bumper and it has caused a little bit more soot buildup on the bumper than I'd like to see.

Standby hopefully for the last revision to this tune but be sure that I will stand for nothing but perfection.
Appreciate 0