CG Precision
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i

Tons of great comments, thanks guys!

Let me touch on a few things.

First, the downpipes we are offering include the following:

Option 1) 4" Catless DR-1 that will mate to the factory exhaust system.

Option 2) 4" Catless DR-1 that will mate to the VS-1 exhaust system but NOT the factory exhaust system.

Keep in mind that BOTH configurations can be used with our VS-1. The difference is as follows:

1) By using Option 1, you would need to use our adapter that mates from the VS-1 to the DR-1. You can also use this version with the factory exhaust without the need for an adapter. This version is slightly shorter in length and the opening at the outlet is slightly smaller in diameter. Basically, this is the same as all of the other DP's available.

2) By using Option 2, you would NOT need the adapter. Instead, we make this version slightly longer. In addition, the outlet side is slightly larger as well. This eliminates all bottlenecks from the system.

We do not have an option for a catted downpipe YET, but we will at some point. We do not have an anticipated released date.

I apologize for any confusion on the website, we are actively updating and improving the site to make it easier to order! Any and all suggestions are more than welcome!

A few other details that may help the people who are on the fence between our system and the others.

1) Our system is a true 3.5" mandrel bent system. We do not crush any of the tubing or swage anything down. We spent a lot of time engineering the system to accomplish this.

2) Each system is hand fabricated and tig welded by our highly skilled engineers and fabricators here in the USA (Arizona). We serialize each system we build and nothing leaves our shop without approval from myself or the other owner. We take great pride in hand building these systems.

3) Not that this should be a selling point, but if you compare our system to others, our price is still quite a bit less. It is a full catback system. You do not have to purchase an midpipe or intermediary pipe in addition. It is a complete system.

We are currently out of stock and working to fulfill existing orders, but more materials are on the way and should have more in stock and ready to go soon!

Any information on pricing, etc can be found on our commercial post in the vendor classifieds section or our website at www.cgprecision.com.

Jeff
Appreciate 0