08-24-2014, 07:52 AM   #26
CSM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 Z4M, F80 M3CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by obriennathaniel View Post
I cant get the youtube links to display....help?

So here it is, CG Precisions VS-1, and VSC-1(im undecided if I want to use it or not). The VSC-1 is a module that has 2 FOBs that allow u to open/close the exhaust valve at will, bypassing the cars computer.

I had the Borla S-Type previously, it was nice..... However, the VS-1 completely demolishes the Borla in all aspects. Build quality is SUPERB, not a single flaw, excellent welds and bends, some C&C parts too, very impressive. I couldn't have asked for a better job. Its a 2 piece system(if you use their DP, which i will be buying when its released) compared to Borlas 4 piece system. I was sketch on how it was going to sound because videos are such a terrible way imo of showing off an exhaust note, but its the only choice really. I hoped for a great sound based off of the R&D put into this exhaust and the quality of the build and WOW i am SHOCKED at how good this thing sounds. The videos definitely do it an injustice. If youre in Houston I wouldnt mind letting you hear it, its impressive. Im now no longer embarrassed to cold start it in front of other people lol. They also package these things THOROUGHLY so no damage will occur to the system during shipping. It came with a very nice installation manual, they seriously put a lot of detail and effort into every aspect of this product. I would highly recommend this exhaust, plus its MADE IN AMERICA!....lol.
Awesome write up and thanks for the sound clips! I have been waiting for videos of the exhaust with catless dps, and yours sounds F'kin amazing even though it HFC.

Cant wait to get mine installed! Nice car btw!
Appreciate 0