View Single Post
      09-14-2016, 10:59 PM   #22
Dr.Duct_Mossburg
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Gray · E70 X5M

Wow... This got out of hand. So let me address it publicly ... because at this point it likely needs to be.

I didn't see any other thread involving Frank and truly don't know why he is even being brought in to it... He had every opportunity to bash Raza and did not, honestly.

To understand why I didn't answer your call... I have to back up.

I came in to Tuning Tech for MPact to look at getting a custom tune as I was going to gut my stock downpipes (well documented on here... I planned to get some dyno numbers to check the numbers). You then started talking to me about making downpipes as I didn't see the value in aftermarket downpipes in terms of hp vs. $$. You specifically said "We can make you some downpipes for around the same price a used set of pipes go for, then you could keep your original OEM ones intact" HOOKED... You then went on to talk about the intakes and how if I could give you all the truck for 30 days you could make me downpipes, intakes, tune plus tons of before and after data. I agreed and you all came to pick the car up that night.

To say that you had my truck for 2 weeks (not 30 days originally intended) because I was waiting on a part is a complete lie... you and i both know it. I was out of town for a few days and came with the wrong part and was going to overnight the new one and you told me not to worry about it. I got a call from FRANK (not you) out of the blue to come pick my car up because you were done with it (???)... Which really further proves my car sat for 2 weeks when your really only needed it for a day or two. To make things worse... The sole reason I brought in to you and of you having it was for downpipes... Something you continued to lead me on about knowing damn well you had never even started them, scanned that area or did anything else with the intention to produce.

I went to pick up my car and to atleast have it tuned to find out that you had picked up and moved to philly that very day... You said YOU were installing the part... which you never did. I got there and nothing was done, stickers were still all over the engine bay... and I couldnt get tuned because of the hose issue. Don't say you left the stickers on for a reference point... Thats clown talk. You never intended to come back and reuse my truck and you clearly didn't need them as a reference point because you installed these on someone else's truck and he doesnt have 30 or so stickers in his engine bay.

Is it your responsibility to fix the cracked tube? absolutely not.. but you had my truck which prevented me from doing so and you committed to doing it... but to throw Frank under the bus on our GroupMe is not cool. He never promised it, he never committed to it.. It wasn't his deal. When I brought this to your attention you said... in front of everyone that you were going to give me a call to discuss... you never did. It wasn't until I said something to you about not fulfilling the agreement that you offered to try and do something but at this point it was so close to MPact it wasn't going to work so I cut my losses. Why continue to give my time and energy to something that is proving to be a dead end?

At the end of the day... you got something for free... and I got nothing for my time lost and cost of loaning you my truck for 2 weeks. I wasn't planning to publicly put you out there but to ignore the comments and to suggest you had my vehicle for two weeks because of me is a complete lie... and to act like you jumped at the opportunity to make things right immediately is also not true.

To set things straight... I have not talked to Frank since that day and that day was the first time I met him. He got me fixed up and cleared the codes so I could get home and yes... he did point out to me that there was NO way you were going to get me downpipes... but he didn't do it to throw you under the bus because he immediately said you were a good kid with great intentions (which I don't think to be any different either) but he didn't want to see me hanging on to the idea of you fulfilling you end of the agreement... which clearly is the case.

Good luck to you. I think you're smart kid and have a good thing going but you really need to strategize your business, plan better and take on realistic work loads or you're going to find out quickly that you can't outrun your reputation.

Last edited by Dr.Duct_Mossburg; 09-14-2016 at 11:07 PM..
Appreciate 0