View Single Post
      09-14-2016, 09:48 PM   #21
Sales@RKautowerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5james View Post
Intakes, tune, PCV/CCV line and downpipes is my understanding. Why he declined intakes after you had his car for that long doesn't make sense, but I'm sure something along the way got to the point where everyone says F it and walks away. Correct me if I'm wrong, but nothing promised was done other than your self fulfilling goal of getting this intake design. If it was me and my plans for a car show failed to pan out due to someone elses piss poor planning, I'd cut my losses and walk away also.

Funny enough your own boss threw you under the bus by saying you're a dreamer, take on too much and poor follow through. F10M5Manual called you out on the F10 boards as well, but I digress.

How about instead of leaving Frank to pick up your mess, you just mail those intakes out, no questions or comments needed, because it's what you said you'd do in the first place and then carry on with trying to make a profit off other people's time.

Clearly we're going to keep going in circles here to try and prove your innocence or place blame, so I'm done here.
Dude this is ridiculous, If you guys want these produced let me know. If not, they can sit on my desk like they currently are. Either option does not bother me.

I'm done with this childish bickering. If someone is pissed, they pickup the phone like an adult. I picked up the phone and tried to address it. I stop caring after i was ignored. Chris needs to go ask frank where his intakes and downpipes are because he wants to deal with frank. Frank has a large sum of money that was suppose to be used for chris. I hope he did that, if not, we all know what's really going on then.

-R
Appreciate 0