View Single Post
      09-14-2016, 09:23 PM   #20
m5james
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 X5M Alpine White on Sakhir

Intakes, tune, PCV/CCV line and downpipes is my understanding. Why he declined intakes after you had his car for that long doesn't make sense, but I'm sure something along the way got to the point where everyone says F it and walks away. Correct me if I'm wrong, but nothing promised was done other than your self fulfilling goal of getting this intake design. If it was me and my plans for a car show failed to pan out due to someone elses piss poor planning, I'd cut my losses and walk away also.

Funny enough your own boss threw you under the bus by saying you're a dreamer, take on too much and poor follow through. F10M5Manual called you out on the F10 boards as well, but I digress.

How about instead of leaving Frank to pick up your mess, you just mail those intakes out, no questions or comments needed, because it's what you said you'd do in the first place and then carry on with trying to make a profit off other people's time.

Clearly we're going to keep going in circles here to try and prove your innocence or place blame, so I'm done here.
Appreciate 0