View Single Post
      09-14-2016, 07:42 PM   #13
Sales@RKautowerks
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5james View Post
Officially FU and ignored your comment about him using your car, basically thanklessly and worse than when you gave it to him. Piece of work this kid...
I ignored it because i have reached out to discuss the situation with him already, via phone and text, it was declined.

Thanks
-R

edit- why should i continue hashing it online? that seems unnecessary. I understand if i ignored him, blew him off, and what not. But that was never the case, an open communication was always there. The last form of communication literally said "tried to call you to make sure you're taken care of, ring me when you get a chance. Don't want you feeling like you got cheated." I'm not sure what you're looking for exactly, or digging for now. Not sure how 2 weeks turned into a month either, stretching the truth a lot here james. You also make it sound like i took money, drove around in his car, no money was ever exchanged. The car sat for 2 weeks waiting on a part that the owner was to supply. I myself helped diagnosed for him, out of goodwill, what the correct part was after he was mis-diagnosed by his bmw tech. Then ontop of that i offered to get downpipes at my cost(which ends up being what he would have paid if we'd made them), which was declined. Then ontop of all that, i swallowed $700 because frank at tuning tech said he was going to use it to "fix" the situation, sounds like all that happened was chris upset and me out $700.

Please let me know how the car was left in worse condition? If a few stickers is what we're talking about, i already said i expected to have the car back which is when they would be removed, they are reference points which needed to stay where they were so we could scan the new intakes in.

Last edited by Sales@RKautowerks; 09-14-2016 at 08:31 PM..
Appreciate 0