United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5Mer View Post
Looks amazing. Any feedback on wear-ability? i.e. scratch, peel...etc? If this holds up, I'd love to do this on my ///M.
So far no issues but its only been about a little over a week. But that is the good thing...if needed just re-wrap the piece to repair. Little cost there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobpdx View Post
That looks sick! I prefer it to the factory carbon leather. I actually just bought an X5M with the aluminum interior trim, and had wondered about doing the trim swap or wrap like you did.

Looks great!

Now if I can just get the damn thing shipped from CA to OR I will actually be able to drive it.
Ha..I bought mine in CA also and had it shipped to WA. Cost me $750.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobpdx View Post
Whoa, is that shop in Portland, OR? Just noticed the name in the last pic and looked them up, as I would be highly interested in doing this at some point on my X5M. I happen to live in Portland.

Are you here in PDX, or did you drive up here to have it done at that shop?
I drive down to Matrix, Integrated and have them do all my work on my vehicles and upgrades. They did the exhaust install also. Yeah its in Portland. If you want just call them and ask for Jeremy [one of the owners] and tell him Rob C sent you and you saw his Matte CF wrap on his X5M and were interested in getting it done. They are VERY good as you can tell as I drive down from Tacoma to get work done on my vehicle by them versus staying local. Great customer service and they can really do anything you want or find someone who can for you.

Thanks for the likes gents.
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0