View Single Post
      10-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #1
particulardude
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: LR4 | L405 SC SWB

Anyone else experience either of these small issues?

I'm curious to hear any feedback on these before I whine to my dealer... tia

-Whenever someone sits in the back seat on the driver's side there is a pretty tragic sounding creak noise - only when cornering. It's loud enough to think it's something with the suspension but it's definitely interior. At first I thought the bar that holds the hatch cover wasn't secured as I had it out a few days prior to the first time it happened. However, I pulled over and triple checked that and the issue repeated itself when that seat has been used again. It's rare I have anyone sitting there so it's not urgent but still bother's me thinking something is loose. Anyone else experience this?

-The second is a bit more serious as it could easily cause be to bump into someone - it's abrupt lurching at low speeds while in drive but w/o depressing the accelerator. I always let the truck warm up to the point of the idle dropping but I find the lurching to be inconsistent. Once it went to the point of stalling the truck which was really surprising. It is most common when I have the wheel cranked as far as it will go while parallel parking/leaving a spot. I want to say I read something about this issue being related to a recall but I can't find the thread again.

Instagram@particulardude
Appreciate 0