View Single Post
      11-20-2009, 05:25 PM   #1
BlackX6
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 50i

DYNO results:SinghAutosport FLASH '10 X6 50i 442hp/600lbft (369hp/500lbft)

So I finally had the truck dyno'd. It has 1100 miles on it, 700 miles on the Singh Autosport flash. As I mentioned before, the truck is a BEAST!! it has incredible pick-up, which did not come as a surprise after I saw the numbers.

I had this done at ICS PERFORMANCE OF STANFORD, CT. The owner is George Kakaletris - I have been using the shop for a lot of my BMW/MB work for a few years now. They do some incredible stuff over there... Great people.

Disclaimer: they use a Dynojet. The X6 has an airflow meter and the cooling fans were not adjusted for the speed of the car so the horsepower figures are low since they didn't peak at higher speeds (only a smaller fan was used). Singh Autosport claims that the horsepower should be up to about 480hp and 516lbft torque. I got around 442hp and 600lbft torque (1.2 correction factor). The numbers got higher with each run as the engine warmed up and then started dropping off as it got too hot. I have a Remus exhaust on it.

Overall, i think the numbers are IMPRESSIVE. It definitely made a big difference in the way the truck feels. It's incredible how fast it accelerates. When i put it in sports mode (RPMs kept around 2000) it is more responsive than a lot of my other cars, ... forget about trucks. It is definitely worth the money... I am waiting for Jags (owner of Singh Autosport) to send me their dyno sheet and compare it to mine.

The first file has the numbers raw - uncorrected. The second SAE. I picked 1.2 factor (20% loss) out of my butt. :-)
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf BMW X6 50i Uncorrected Singh.pdf (65.5 KB, 483 views)
File Type: pdf BMW X6 50i SAE Singh.pdf (65.4 KB, 474 views)

Last edited by BlackX6; 11-21-2009 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: title edit
Appreciate 0