View Single Post
      06-16-2014, 09:40 PM   #20
pkancel
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Front bumper

Legacy Autobody on Via Fabricante in Mission Viejo is the place that did mine. He charged a little more for the front, I think the rear was $379, cant remember exactly since I did the rear first and then front but I remember front being a little more because there was more work to putting it all together. Victor is the owner and I just had him do some paint work on my Father-in-Laws car and again, the work was outstanding. Someone keyed the car on passenger side and he painted both doors, touched up the whole car and buffed it out for $700. It was a metallic paint which is harder to match but he matched it perfectly.

To answer your question, quality is the best. I didnt know them from adam and I was referred to them by my exhaust guy, that is two doors down. Thats why I did the rear first, i didnt know what to expect from the replica M-Sport bumper and I didnt know what to expect from this body shop. So I thought I would try the rear first and if they did a great job, then get the front. The day I picked it up, I made an appt for the front and ordered the front msport. They do a lot of classic cars, hot rods, etc Had a 67 vette in their this week that was being redone from the bottom up. Thats usually a good sign, when you see cars like that but they work on everything, so its not just a custom shop. They do regular repairs, cars in accidents, etc. I'll never go anywhere else thats how good they are and I have only met them since they did my Msport over the last few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick2013328i View Post
i need to replace strictly my front bumper m sport due to two dents in it and a crack..... i wanted to know what shop you went to for the paint and body work? how is the quality of that shop $375 seems like a great price to paint it..
thank you for the information.
Appreciate 0