06-14-2016, 02:38 PM   #23
Frozen
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Frozen Red e92 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
Not sure of the validity of this but if true, Lebron should never be discussed as one of the Greats. The Greats were great because of mental toughess along with their physical toughness and Lebron is not mentally tough.

"According to a source familiar with the spat between LeBron James and Draymond Green, the trigger word was DG calling James a "b*tch""
It probably wasn't the best idea to talk trash to one of the top 5 greatest players in NBA history like that. LeBron just put up 41/17/7 with 3 blocks and 3 steals my friend.

Draymond hasn't been guarding LeBron much all series. It's Iguodala who does the job guarding him, but here's the difference. If LeBron's outside shot is falling, he can't be guarded, not even by Iguodala. If it isn't falling then he's fairly easy to guard. Just don't let him shoot and sag back and stop him from driving. Don't forget, CLE beat GSW by 30 with Draymond in the game in game 3 and quite possibly could have won game 4 had they not missed 13 free throws.

It's funny how things change. After game 2, everyone said the GSW bench was better than the Cavs starters and here comes the sweep, now they are saying that GSW can't even beat CLE on their home court with one of their starters out (Green). My my my how things change.

I think these are two great teams with two historic players and we should all just watch and be thankful for some good basketball.
Appreciate 0