07-04-2017, 11:15 PM   #14
1mGator
1mGator
United_States
Rep
Drives: Valencia 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by asn View Post
I have a 2012 X6 3.5, with just under 48K miles. The CPO expires in about a month, and I am afraid things are going to start breaking on it. In the past year I had an oil leak (think around the valve cover), and have some electronic gremlins on and off (mostly around the comfort access). I put about 5-6K miles on it a year.

The car keeps dropping in value, and I can't decide if I should get rid of it now, or hold on to it. I love the way it drives/handles, the only thing I don't like is how wide it is in my garage.

I am thinking about replacing it with a 2018 Q3, 2017 CX-5. The mazda would be an even swap, where the Audi would cost more out of pocket. Both seem to handle very well.

I also have a sports car, and really don't need 2 high end cars, although I do love cars.

I just love these kind of posts. Our 2011 X535d just hit 152,000 miles and we love it! You have to keep and drive cars to get your value out of them ...... Also, who would even look at a Mazda coming from a Bimmer. Then there's the Audi thing - how many of them are classics that don't depreciate or last - lol! To each their own but really .......
Appreciate 0