View Single Post
      04-12-2012, 09:03 PM   #48
exfyvem
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff Grissel View Post
bummer, wudda liked to check it out. and off topic how do u like ur panamera? and how does it compare to our trucks in a nut shell? thanks
Panamera's great. Its mindblowingly fast and feels it, and it handles like a dream. It honestly feels like your aiming the car rather than pointing it. The interior is also one of the nicest I've ever been in (I have alcantara everywhere). The only downside (and its a big one), is the shape and dimensions of it. The blindspots are horrible, and all you can see out of the back is the wing (on the turbo at least). Also, you forget how big it is sometimes and it can be very dangerous. Ive scratched the rims 2 or 3 times because you take a corner like your in a 911, and then realize you have 15ft of car behind you. Overall, honestly, I enjoy driving my X5M much more because its predictable and the car feels like its an extension of your body when your driving it. Although you might not get the same amount of luxury, or head turning ability, on the road, I would take the bimmer 10/10 times.