- Hood
- Front fenders
- Front wheel arches
- Rocker panels
- Doors below the side molding
- Front half of the rear wheel arches
- Bottom half of the back bumper sides

Plus I added in a tint on the front windows....all for $1900
Great price for all that coverage....at least compared to what I was quoted. I'm sure I could find a better deal, though not sure how much less than my 1st quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Ace View Post
From someone who's actually installed clear bra before, my thoughts:

2. I would remove the old bra if it bothers you a lot. I wouldn't install again, if you really don't drive highways or drive the car much or in winter time or on gravel.

6. You should seriously consider buying the materials precut, and installing it yourself. There are youtube videos out there......Your first time will never be perfect.

All I have to say is, if you're paying $2500, it better look 1000000% perfect, and he better wash the car for you, and deliver it back to you before lunchtime.
Yes, minimal highway driving for sure. Probably will remove it, and if the front starts to chip quickly I'll quickly consider a new wrap.

Definitely not doing it myself. No time, patience, or energy for that I'm a perfectionist and it wouldn't be perfect if I did it, like you mention. I would actually pay $2500 before tackling this myself, but thanks for the info!
Appreciate 0