08-30-2015, 08:14 PM   #13
JupiterBMW
Self Proclaimed Roundel Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 M3 & '13 F25 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo View Post
Glad to hear the BMW priest got rid of all the demons inside of her As far as go fast goodies have you decided what you're going to do with her? I just bought catless dp's and still deciding between Velos and AA for a tune
Thanks buddy. To be honest, this is my wife's vehicle, so I can't go crazy with mods, but I'd like to do a couple things. I'd love to do catless downpipes to reduce under hood heat, but I'd also like to do the OEM exhaust mod for a little more sound. I think both will be too loud though... I'd also like to do a tune. That's it for performance. Aside from that, I would like to get the carbon fiber rear diffuser, and then I'd love to swap out the piano black trim for the carbon leather...

If money were no object, I'd love to swap in the LED lights and I'd REAAALLLY love to retrofit a DCT. I just drove my buddy's F10 M5 and the awesome power of the S63 with the DCT combo is amazing, I'd kill for that in the X5///M.

Aside from that, I don't think there's much else. The wheels need refinishing, which I'll do as soon as I replace the tires (can't wait to do this, dump the RFTs for the Michelin PSS).

Anything else?? Meh, I think that's enough.
Past: '11 E91 335is, '11 E90 M3, '10 X5M, '14 328d, '03 330i Dinan3 ZHP, '04 330i ZHP, '12 X3 35i
Appreciate 0