View Single Post
      07-29-2014, 11:50 AM   #30
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc
You guys telling me you don't have an extra bedroom just for sex? My guest bedroom is my official fuck room. It's got the prefect queen mattress for the job. I could never fall asleep on it but it's great for shagging. Seriously, don't fuck where you sleep people. Plus it's a good way to get full value on that unused bedroom. How often do you get guest?
I've actually been considering just that...perhaps including a sex swing, lots of mirrors, and perhaps a head board with lots of grip and tie off points

Kids to prove it? LOL- I'm not concerned with being unable to copulate on memory foam- I'm concerned with every motion being damped and resisted diminishing the experience. Hands and feet sinking...bottom partner sinking....no return of momentum for cowgirl or when she's face up or down and I push on her hips or butt (that's a FUN one)!

We went to a few mattress stored yesterday. Memory foam was super comfy, but they noticeably resisted any motion...even tougher to get out of. The salesman looked like he knew what was up when we bounce tested every mattress.

Only found one latex and it was a bit soft for our taste, but we otherwise liked it. It's foam, but with a springy lightly damped rebound. Coil mattresses with a pillow, foam or latex top were nice too. Pillow tops break down quickly though

So many choices- I'm insure what to do! Option overload!
Appreciate 0