View Single Post
      01-28-2014, 10:58 AM   #1
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

After 1 Year : MCB/Mugello Red "Superman" X6M w/ IND Painted Reflectors

So just recently, it was our 1st anniversary...

1 year ago on Jan 17th, I met my baby in a nice enclosed delivery room of the BMW Performance Center in South Carolina, near the Spartanburg BMW facility where the X3, X5, X6, and now the X4 are built.

Over the time, I've done my best to take care of her and keep her looking new. Using the "two bucket method" I've done my own washes, cleaning inside and out, etc. The only thing I have not gotten into is waxing, although I hear you really don't want to do that more than once a year anyway.

It's been a crazy year and I haven't got to do as many mods as I'd have liked (actually none at all) but finally installed the IND painted reflectors this weekend, fully detailed the car. Cleaned every nook and cranny, every inch of the doors, plastic, leather, and whatever I could get to in the engine bay.

Result - she looks as good as ever and like brand new after 1 year and nearly 20,000 miles. Love my baby!

I finally got to do some photoshoots the way I like to... Hope you enjoy the new photos!

IND Painted Reflectors shots:

Leather and Detail shots:
( I used Meguiar's Leather Cleaner and Leather Conditioner products )

Some choice shots from the weekend photoshoots in Fort Lauderdale and Coral Springs

Love my baby!!!
Appreciate 0