View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
bulldog_yyc
Major General
Rep
Drives: GT3RS

Interest in RIXX Gauge for E7X

I have approached P3 cars to potentially make some gauges for the x5 and x6 models (35i, 50i and ///M). I had their gauge on my E90 and was very happy.

I created this thread to gauge the level of interest for other folks who may be interested. Please vote yes or no if you would be interested.

Not sure on price (yes this is important) but for comparison purposes, the F10 model is $389, $409 for the E9X model so pricing could be in that neighborhood (not confirmed).

http://www.p3cars.com/catalog/e90

Quote:
Plug and Play install
Quick plug and play install with zero cutting required. All power and ground connections come directly from the low profile concealed diagnostics port connector.

Boost/Vacuum Display
High resolution boost/vacuum display showing actual manifold boost, Read Boost/Vaccum via diag port directly, no tap required.

Multiple Gauge Displays
Boost/Vac, Coolant Temp, Intake Air Temp, Exhaust Gas Temp, Throttle Plate, Speed, RPM with Shift-light, Battery voltage and more!

Peak Recall & Run Record
Recall the peak value from any mode, or record and playback 15 seconds of data from the current mode. Temperature peaks recorded in the background.

Universal Aux Inputs
Includes additional inputs to optionally connect any 0-5v sensor with universal settings for display ranges and bargraph displays from -999 and 9999 max values.

On the Fly Configuration Menu
Lockout/Display off mode, English(PSI, F, MPH) or Metric(BAR, C, KPH) selection, Adjustable boost display resolution, Ambient Calibration for boost sensor and more!

Last edited by bulldog_yyc; 11-26-2012 at 06:36 PM..
Appreciate 0