Private
Albania
Rep
Drives: Bmw e70 4.0d xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilberjj View Post
Vehicle in question: 2011 BMW x5 35d
Firstly, yes, I know that holding the traction control button for ~3 seconds turns the traction control and stability control "off." However, it's not truly off.
Every time I try hooning around in the snow (especially drifting), the traction control cuts power and the stability control goes bonkers.
I have reached out to XHP but they said that their flash is only for the transmission module and won't change the traction and stability control modules.
I know this is a silly request, but drifting around in the snow is the most fun one can have in a car... I would like to turn it all the way off.
And seriously BMW, why do you let lawyers run your company? Ultimate snow drifting machines my ass.....

I'll be picking a tune and doing a delete soon. I'm hoping that one of the tuning companies can do this? I'd also like some coding done as well... Any shops in the PNW do this work? DUDMD appears to no longer do delete tunes.

Pic of my smokin babe for attention.
Try to remove the drive shaft assy front ( under the car is the one from the transfer case to the engine) and your e70 will be no more 4wheel drive but just 2wheel drive
Appreciate 0