Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywifes335 View Post
I have a hard time feigning friendliness, and I often speak the truth...or keep it real. This polarizes people.
I'm kind of a sociopath. I have truly very little interest in how I'm seen or liked. I see actions, and consequences and wonder why that did that to them. I have my things I like, which are weird and often just a tiny part of the person I like. Hell, most of the time I don't give a shit about the person, just about the mechanics and what happened to them.

Now, I used the word sociopath since that explains to most how coldly I see the world. I'm capable of loving, I just rarely do that. The difference is to a real sociopath that I know shame and I hope for others to do well.

It's (if some shrink uses me for a study some day) the Lups syndrome. I hate us humans and don't like anyone, but yet I either peek into lives (bimmerpost ot) or spend a metric fuckton of my time saving them.
The Lups Syndrome... Sounds serious... Almost terminal... Antibiotics ain't gonna fix that level of illness...
Welcome back!!