05-02-2016, 09:42 PM   #28
rob24ert
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye View Post
Kvyat is done, Verstappen already has his place. Max is a great pilot and seems to be a future champion and a better person overall. Would like Riccairdo to stay away from negative comments because he has a great image - humble and nice and the guy is FAST, he was very unlucky last year.

Mercedes has something funny going on but it not with the mechanics. For Lewis to call out the car on the podium was a btch move. Give Rosberg the props for doing the triple, he was faster all weekend - so to say the problem on Sunday was the cause of the loss was a gross overstatement by Lewis. TBH, I don't like either of them and I don't like the team, but Hamilton is turning into a spoiled btch and I'm starting to actually hate him. IMO Lewis has been having poor starts and has been getting knocked around in turns 1 and 2 in recent races. I'm sure this has to impact his car. Then he's pushing the car playing constant catchup so his wear and tear is excessive compared to Rosberg and thats all his fault. Get pole, be first to turn 1 and I'm sure his car will stop having reliability issues. Rosberg was having the same issues last year until the end where he was, by far, the better racer.

I'm just happy to see Alonso in the points but being the best racer on the circuit we need to see him in a decent car again! The poor guy has been given dogs sense 2011. The rest of the circuit agrees hes the best - so to see drivers getting faster car must be tough for him but its the nature of F1 politics.

Ferrari has shaved time off their laps from last year, so they are improving but unfortunately Mercedes has not just stayed the same they have also shaved time. So Ferrari is chasing an impossible task. Until the new requirements come out and the engine and chassis are again restructured; Mercedes will win the Driver's Championship and Constructor's for the foreseeable future.
Appreciate 0