View Single Post
      02-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #12
donho
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 E63s AMG

warranty?? for what? are you planning on keeping your suv until the exhaust rusts out??? and if it did rust out, I would order another and keep it moving.

and as far as the tips?? They are rolled. I think they look better then the stock tips. its sounds better then stock exhaust(even with M mode) and it weighs less. I dont think it looks cheap. It looks better the stock. Maybe it doesnt have fancy carbon fiber tips, but they are large, shiny and rolled

Oh yeah, you can get it for under 400 bucks and installation is quick.
But you do have to weld it. the clamps it comes with will not hold the muffler on tight enough. You also need a sawzall or chain cutter to cleanly cut off the factory massive muffler.

I would be willing to BET money that this muffler makes the same HP increase(as little as it may be) then any of the 3k-7k systems out there. I know the guys who spent 7k on a exhaust dont want to hear this. But the reality is its a muffler. No reason it should cost 7k.

Do a search, i posted pics of it being installed and after shots

and YES, it has been on awhile. If it were that cheap I would expect the baffling to come loose and then get that tinny raspy sound like some hondas with fartcan mufflers get. But it sounds fine and from day one till now, no drone, no tinny sounds.
2014 Mercedes E63s AMG
Appreciate 0