MarkM5
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: B7 A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus123 View Post
The hardest job you had was serving??? Seriously

I did it thru uni and it was the easiest job I've ever had in my life, what on earth is hard about taking people food, chatting and managing the kitchen staff to ensure your tables are fed in time ??? Long hours .... But hey so are a lot of jobs when your a kid

It was my 'look back and laugh so much how easy life was' job.....

I literally can't think of an easier job i ever had, but then again it was just a kids job, for youngsters, if your still doing it you need to question your life choices and not the actual job, your an adult, you shouldn't still be serving people dinner after collage. Perhaps that's why it's tough ??? But let's be honest servers are not hard done by at all

Also higher people ???? Seriously ????

Hire is the word your looking for.... I'm actually embarrassed for you
Actually scored 30 on my act and am a straight A student. Speak 3 languages. Just didn't proof read and was very hung over.

Yes it's challenging. We have over 200 hundred bottles of wine that we serve that I have to be fluent in (mind you we replace half throughout the year), the vast knowledge I have of produce alone would rival most farmers and the amount patients necessary to please people is a beauty of its own.

2 years ago I was sitting in a meeting with the head of CBS Dallas radio trying to work out a deal for a company I was helping out for fun. No degree in marketing or anything similar. Not only was the head of CBS radio pleased with me, he was impressed with my knowledge of the field. We had a good laugh together after I informed him I read up on marketing over the Internet in a few nights.

Honestly I could go on and on as far as my accomplishments but it's sounds like you are bitter for some odd reason. I wish you the best and hope that one day you will get that we are here to learn from each other broaden our horizons.

Last edited by MarkM5; 04-11-2016 at 02:16 AM..
Appreciate 0