09-08-2015, 09:19 AM   #4
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by socale39 View Post
Haha. I was seriously considering a 50i, loved the power! Unfortunately I've learned that BMWs with more power requires more maintenance and so I opted to go the diesel route. Nothing like the 50i but I do like the torque.

I'm glad you mention the exhaust. Definitely going to swap out some tips and will be looking into tunes to get a little more power. Was under the car today checking out the work ahead of me and I was surprised at how simple the exhaust layout is. Might consider calling up my exhaust guy and see what options I have.

Awesome that you are on E46fanatics, I'll keep my eye out for you. Still have the E46 and it runs great. Wouldn't mind a ZHP but it gets me from point A to B. Still have a few more things to do to that car but haven't had the time.
I like those black exhaust tips from the 2013 M Performance Package, but I've read the exhaust tips are not removable on the E70 (unless you have it done custom)?

I don't frequent E46F much anymore…it was fun for a long time though (I joined back in '03 or so when I got my 1st E46)
Appreciate 0