Glina
Lieutenant
Poland
Rep
Drives: 17 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aas5 View Post
which dealer?
Orange County BMW. Now they are telling me that my number was already taken by Manager. Then when i placed my order, my sales lady(CA) took that number without verifying it w/management and builded my car on that production number. Basically the manager took his number back Do I believe them, NO but even if they telling me the truth they still should let me keep that number. (IN this case this manager is being selfish and doesn't care about his customer) Today they gave me new prod number that is 6,336 production numbers higher and they told me that it is only one week difference. I really didn't care at this point anymore. I told him that I don'T believe in anything in what they are telling me. I Know that I should get my deposit money and go somewhere else but then I was thinking that it will take me even longer now to get my car, so i told them that I will keep this number if it's only one week difference. They gave me free BMW app 6NR for inconvenience and tomorrow they will let me know if they be able to give me a loaner car since I don't have a contract with them yet

Last edited by Glina; 04-15-2011 at 08:15 PM..
Appreciate 0