Atomicteal_M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 AW

Garage List
2007 335i  [9.00]
Hello!

Hi, I've been a member of E90post for several years now. I've owned a 07' E92 335i and recently sold it. I needed a 4-door so I will be purchasing a M3 this fall since I have a baby on the way. My wife purchased this 2011 X5 35ixdrive about 5 months ago. It had every option that she wanted but not for me! lol I wanted her to buy the LCI sport but she was not concerned with the visual aspects (LED corona eyes, sport fenders, aluminum running boards). So I just couldn't stand the look of the yellow AE's and non-sport look, so I began to customize it a little. I've added the X6M wheels, 30mm & 25mm H&R spacers, Aluminum running boards, sport fenders, color matched bumper reflectors, Matte Black Grill's, Led corner turn signals, Lux V4 Ae's, and a complete led interior light swap. I've posted pics below and to answer many questions about lowering it, the answer is NO! I know it would look a lot better but my wife is an emergency room nurse, and use her X5 as a daily driver. If it was mine, I'd throw some KW's on it. Here are a few shots after picking it up from a detail shop.
Attached Images