View Single Post
      12-22-2016, 03:17 PM   #12
jandref321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Just got her back yesterday! I'm happy to be out of the 2016 Dodge Challenger rental car...I was surprised to find that it barely fit in my garage; how the heck is a coupe with barely any interior space and loads of blind spots longer than an X5? Anyway...I'm still waiting on the new diffuser to come in and then the body shop will install that also. For those who don't know: The Vorsteiner CF Rear Diffuser for the E70 X5M was discontinued. After several emails and phone calls with Vorsteiner and different shops, Vorsteiner let me know that they still produce the part on a special order basis with a 4-6 week turn around. Kevin at EAS hooked me up with a great deal and I ordered the new diffuser last week. Vorsteiner also dropped the MSRP to $1295 for the part so if you're looking to get one then contact a distributor and let them know they can still order them, but will just take longer.
[IMG][/IMG]

2020 G01 X3 30e CURRENT M Sport Package
2019 Ford Raptor SuperCrew CURRENT 802A, KN Drop-in, RB Flaps, Husky Well Liners
2012 E70 X5M SOLD Stg 1+ Turbos, DPs, Velos Stg 2+, JB4, Race Cats, Bavauto Coils
2003 E46 M3 SOLD aFe CAI, AP Axleback, SSK, H&R Springs, TMS CMBR Arms, PF RTABs
Appreciate 0