View Single Post
      12-01-2016, 05:04 PM   #1
jandref321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Adoption of the Blue Beast

Gents,

A few months ago I was searching the forums for info on Mods for my wife's X5. I had occasionally been searching for an X5M that would fulfill my need for an ///M car and keep some practicality for daily driving, but there were never any for sale on the island of Oahu. I came across a build journal for M5Guy's MCB X5M and thought to myself that this vehicle build was so incredibly impressive and how lucky I'd be just to spot it while driving around the island. I followed the thread but hadn't been on for some time before one morning with a simple google search I came across a sale posting for a Monte Carlo Blue X5M for sale at the local BMW. I knew there was only one truck like it, I left work early and went to check it out. Within a few hours the papers were signed and I owned the Blue Beast.

IMG_1833
IMG_1832
Front Badge
I'm writing regretfully now. Not because of the purchase but because after only a few weeks of ownership the truck has been damaged. On my way to work a lifted jeep rear ended me at a stop light. Thankfully, the jeep's front bumper only struck in one location and didn't damage the exhaust or diffuser. I'm taking her in today for the damage estimate. Hopefully she is in and out with no trouble. Insurance is waiving my deductible and covering rental so no problem there.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/NxYWFv]

2020 G01 X3 30e CURRENT M Sport Package
2019 Ford Raptor SuperCrew CURRENT 802A, KN Drop-in, RB Flaps, Husky Well Liners
2012 E70 X5M SOLD Stg 1+ Turbos, DPs, Velos Stg 2+, JB4, Race Cats, Bavauto Coils
2003 E46 M3 SOLD aFe CAI, AP Axleback, SSK, H&R Springs, TMS CMBR Arms, PF RTABs
Appreciate 0