10-27-2014, 01:56 AM   #15
jjzheng115
Just Another Car Guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 e92 X6M F86

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpapad01 View Post
I'm interested to read your reviews on the Swift Sport Springs if any! Did you put front and rear? Did you ever considered the KW Sleeve Kit?
I got both front and rear springs. Here is my take and review on the springs, so if anyone else who is running these springs and has a different result I would also like to hear it. When I first got them installed there was a noticeable difference in ride comfort. It was a bit softer than the stock springs and made ride a lot smoother. After a week of having them I took it to the canyon for a drive and they felt really balanced. You feel the car dive into the turns a lot better and just in general feels a lot more stable. Pushing the car and springs to the best of my ability and it really didn't seem to give and stayed really tight. I would suggest getting it if 1. you do not want to lower your car dramatically 2. do not want a full coil-over set. I did consider the sleeve kit but the guys at EAS said if you want to keep more of the driving comfort and daily practicality than getting just a set of springs would do just fine.

I have only had these springs for a month but I plan on pushing my car a bit more and getting it dialed in to my driving style so I am considering getting a full KW V3 kit.

I hope this review helped a bit. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

TE37SL Black Edition, Akrapovic GT4 Titanium Exhaust, BPM Stage-II, Exotics Tuning CF Lip & Side Skirts, BMW Performance Spoiler, Macht-Schnell pulleys, wheel spacers, stage 2 intake, JRZ RS Two Coilovers, LUX V5 Adjustable Angel Eyes
Appreciate 0