gixxerboy63
Tanzanite Blue II X5M Pilot
Rep
Drives: M3, M4, X3 M40i, X5M

Garage List
2017 m4  [0.00]
2010 BMW X5M  [10.00]
Gixxer's 35d

About a month ago I bought this 2010 X5 35d for my wife's daily duties. It's a one owner vehicle, but the interior is the best part; It already has sport seats and sport steering wheel. Everything is mostly black except for the leather surfaces, which are dark carmel colored. This is actually my favorite interior. I keep teasing my wife and telling her that I'm going to swap her interior for the X5M interior when she's not looking....

Here's what it looked like when it first arrived;

[

....AND what it looks like like today after a few quick mods and a detail.

It doesn't need brakes, so I guess the X5M big brake kit I have on standby is out, but I've already started upgrading it with a few other mods.... 22" M style brushed gunmetal wheels, OEM fender flares, Weisslicht LEDs and Black grills.
the 19" wheels, non-fender flares, front plate holder and silly looking mudflaps had to go

I have also given thought about painting the bumpers, flares and sideskirts bodycolored (Think M Sport), but haven't decided yet. I will most likely do the H&R 1.2s, but I'm not planning on going nuts on this one like I did on the X5M. The cool thing is that I can share things between the them, like the OEM roof racks and different wheels!!!

2020 X5M - Tanzanite II
2012 M3 - Alpine White

Last edited by gixxerboy63; 10-30-2015 at 08:35 PM..
Appreciate 0