View Single Post
      05-02-2018, 11:55 AM   #28
Tyresian
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 230xi

Not to go off the rails but I was going down a similar path a few months ago and I loved the Giulia so much. However, I only have one dealer within 100 miles and they've only had one car this year. I was going to buy out of state but any of the dealers I tried to work with I had to force them to try to sell me a car (custom order).

Also over on the GiuliaForums there are a decent number of complaints, basically if you have a collision expect to not have your car for a few months, even a windshield left someone out of their car for 3 months as there aren't any 3rd party windshields. And the dealerships do not seem to put any effort into taking care of their customers. Not to mention insurance on a Giulia cost double as much as for my 335ix.

Even though I loved the car, it just didn't seem worth it. Talked to my fiance and she figured it is alright for me to get a coupe so I'm going that route with a 2018 230ix currently in production. (We have 3 small / medium sized dogs and there is always the chance of children in the future)