View Single Post
      11-13-2016, 10:02 AM   #1
Nooky
Registered
Rep
Drives: X6M

High flow flap / valve exhaust X6M - any experience with this product?

Hello together,

I am new here - my name is Jeff and I am from Norway. Got my X6M at the beginning of this year and I am ready now for doing some modefications..

Prior to the performance gain and engine modifications I want to change the exhaust..

I do want to leave the valve / flap system still working - so I am looking for a valve exhaust - but with maximum throughput / flow - for best performance.

But I also still need the option to push the button and have it calm (because of my family - my wife would kill me otherwhise )

I googled a lot and found this system here from a manufacturer in Germany.. the system looks very straight - 3" pipes and 3" valves - so if they are open, it goes straight our with the full 3" diameter. Thats what I think is great for my needs.. much bigger diameters than Akrapovic and others.. and the good thing: all four tipps do work all the time.. not only the inner one with flap closed and the outer one with flaps open. Does anyone here have some experience with this exhaust? They made me a good offer with a good additional discount on the list price..

http://www.insideperformance.de/en/x...-stealth_1274/

What do you think?
I would get 19% taxes off an the list price (which is 3950 Euro) and additional 10% off (not sure if they will kill me if I mention that here ) so I am at 2.980 Euro.. which is about 3.200 USD

greetings from Norway and thank you for all your hints!
Appreciate 0