Quote:
Originally Posted by MilehighM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIGIN M. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubsport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDPLV View Post
So...should I cancel my Model 3 reservation?
Yes
The panel fit is horrendous. The attach point fittings of the panels break off. If you were to drive it at freeway speeds half the panels might fly off. By the time they get it all figured out, better cars will be on the road.
FUDster...Tesla shorter are you ?

Tesla isn't perfect, but neither are you.

If it wasn't for Tesla, Nissan, & GM the segment would not even exist.
Electric vehicles have been on the road nearly a century. Almost all of the manufacturers have developed electric cars in the past. Here's some history as it relates to this forum.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...ic-cars-2016-5
You are missing it...

Maybe go watch... The revenge of the electric car.

BMW would not be building any production electric cars if it wasn't for Tesla & Nissan creating a disruption in the automobile industry.

You're completely right. I should watch a documentary based on one persons opinion, rather than looking at an automakers history and what's already been built and when.

Maybe you can comment on the electric car history all time, rather than modern times. Electric cars were made nearly a century ago. Internal combustion engines were quite inefficient and almost never made it. Politics dictates a lot of things and the big oil companies had more funding than their competitors, which were mainly electric and steam engines.
Water under the bridge is fine but it doesn't discount what Tesla & Nissan has done to force a complete disruption of the entire car industry

But you probably still don't get it.

Appreciate 0