Thread: New Upgrades
View Single Post
      12-04-2014, 04:02 PM   #27
jjzheng115
Just Another Car Guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 e92 X6M F86

**Update (12/4/14)** After a month of back and forth on whether or not to get the Akrapovic Evolution Titanium exhaust, I finally purchased and installed it on Monday. The sound is very distinct and I am sure that people who know Akra will know the sound immediately once hearing it. The noise it makes is just incredible and you actually feel the power increase. At first I was not used to the drone of the Akra but after driving around for a few days I got used to it and love it even more. I got it installed at Race Precision Motorsports and I appreciate all the help and care they gave me.

I also purchased LUX V4 lights on Thanksgiving. The day after I purchased them, LUX sent a email out saying they just released LUX V5 angel eyes and I was like damn. I received the package on Monday which surprised me because I was going to call LUX to ask if I could do an exchange for the V5. When I opened the package, they had sent me the V5. I was surprised that they would just send out the V5 even though I ordered V4. Really appreciate it and I got to give them a big thanks for that. The lights have been perfect and just look awesome on the car. It was very very easy to install and the adjustability is very simple too.

Will post photos and videos soon.

Also selling Macht-Schnell catless race pipe. Used for only 3000 miles. $750 or OBO.

TE37SL Black Edition, Akrapovic GT4 Titanium Exhaust, BPM Stage-II, Exotics Tuning CF Lip & Side Skirts, BMW Performance Spoiler, Macht-Schnell pulleys, wheel spacers, stage 2 intake, JRZ RS Two Coilovers, LUX V5 Adjustable Angel Eyes
Appreciate 0