Thread: Dinan ugrades
View Single Post
      05-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #5
foofitr
SoCal beach bum
United_States
Rep
Drives: DINAN X6 xDrive 50i

Yes, I'm getting all the upgrades as part of our arrangement. Just another FYI, I was told Dinan probably won't offer anything other than the horsepower upgrade since they feel that their will be low interest in anything else due to the economy and the limited production of this model. That means you most likely won't be able to get the Dinan badge on the back of your car, since it's given on a point system corresponding to how much you spend. I was told they are tryig to give me an extra 150 HP, which would be nice and very close to the X6M stock. Dinan is planning on buying the X6M for testing and to do the same thing they've been doing with mine. They think they'll be able to get one by August, which will probably be around the time they'll offer the horsepower upgrade for the X6 50i, unless some miracle in computer mapping occurs. Since the suspension relies on airbags and there are clearance issues, they are limited in what they can do. They will drop the car about an inch, and put new springs in to close the large gap between the top of the tire and the wheel well.
Appreciate 0