Thread: sold
View Single Post
      12-23-2014, 10:45 PM   #18
theaudir8fan
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: a major headache

^ if this shop is not planning on using any resonators or mufflers, than maybe, but I still don't think so, for your reference, this set of custom exhaust was 3.5-4k, and the M is a full dual exhaust setup with 4 tips. The only way to make a full exhaust for that price is if the shop is sourcing from ebay

http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1047619

Honestly, the Akra full exhaust is the item that I said I would buy if I ever swapped the exhaust on this car. The build quality is ridiculously good and every weld is perfect. Plus the titanium saves half of the weight over the stock exhaust. When i picked up the front and mid sections, I simply couldn't believe how light it was that I had to put it down so gently because i was scared of breaking it, haha. The sound difference isn't big paired with the stock setup, but if paired with a a set of DP, the sound is absolutely amazing with the valves open. But with the valves off, the sound is barely louder than the stock setup with no drone or annoyance what so ever. That is the most amazing part of the Akra full exhaust, it's the composure that it maintains, which is perfectly befitting of our cars, even with a set of catless downpipe

Last edited by theaudir8fan; 12-23-2014 at 10:57 PM..
Appreciate 0