Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e82 135i

For Sale: 2001 E53 BMW X5 3.0i Jet Black on Tan 113,000 Miles One Owner

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi all, looking to sell my 2001 E53 3.0i X5. It currently has 113,000 miles and has been technically sound its whole life. It is a one owner car and I have all of the service records for it. I would say it is in great condition for a car its age, but it does have its dings and scratches as you can see in the pictures. The drivetrain is flawless and drives just like it did off the lot.

The car is Jet Black on Tan and is loaded besides sat nav (which I'm not sure they had for this year) and the rest of the specs are on in the sticker in the album. Mods include a black front grill, white side indicators and a 35% tint all around including the rear lights. One thing of note, a mac mini was at one point was installed in the center console which means the rear heat/cooling link was removed. The computer is no longer there, but the link is missing as was not reinstalled. I can provide more pictures of that area and further discuss it if you are interested.

Check out the album here,
View post on imgur.com
and if you want any other pictures just let me know and I send them over for you.

The car is located in Roslyn, NY on Long Island and I would be more than wiling to entertain a test drive for any serious buyers. I am looking to sell this as soon as I can so please make a reasonable offer on the price below. I will try and check the thread as often as possible, but my main point of contact is my cell, 516-945-9456. Feel free to call or text.

Was: $9,999 OBO
NOW $9,200

Last edited by magid; 04-20-2012 at 11:07 AM..
Appreciate 0