View Single Post
      01-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #36
scottjays
Starfleet Command
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBMW6 View Post
The side view camera from the 7 series is already announce in the press release as an upcoming option. However, regarding the black panel console, I'm not sure if that would make it with the facelift which is due 2012. Yet, I wouldn't doubt it as much now given BMWs state of semi-annual updates.

Actually, I'm not against BMW updates except the pace in which they're implementing them. Why not just introduce all these new changes together at the beginning of the year and make eveyone happy with their new purchase instead of feeling left behind with options that you wish were available like 6 months earlier...? I think one or two members here already changed their mind regarding their 2010 purachse and optioned to wait and we're only in Feb. To be honest, these semi-annual changes are not very welcome, especially for someone like me who just took delivery of X6 a month ago
I agree with you 100%. I was one who really ordered and then canceled my '10 order to wait.
I really am hoping it won't take to long before the '11 order bank opens. Is there any educated guess as to when this will happen?
scott
Appreciate 0