01-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #35
XBMW6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 740Li 2021 M850i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deda View Post
Hello dear friend,

its hard to explain..not that i dont love my car anymore..its still amazing ride,but...

Lets put it this way...when i was making an order there wasnt an option for night vision,line departure,etc,which i really wanted to order...that was strange,because serie5 E60 has that option...little thing called idrive really didnt bother me at all...but when i saw new updates for engine and gearbox,i really felt doublecrossed...

but that isnt all..i am 100% sure that next year X6 will recive black panel console and side cameras from serie 7...and facelift ofcourse...

Thats just isnt right!
The side view camera from the 7 series is already announce in the press release as an upcoming option. However, regarding the black panel console, I'm not sure if that would make it with the facelift which is due 2012. Yet, I wouldn't doubt it as much now given BMWs state of semi-annual updates.

Actually, I'm not against BMW updates except the pace in which they're implementing them. Why not just introduce all these new changes together with the new year model and make eveyone happy with their new purchase instead of making some people feel left behind with options that you wish were available like few months earlier...? I think one or two members here already changed their mind regarding their 2010 purachse and optioned to wait and we're only in Feb. If many people do the same, I'm sure their 2010 sales for the first few months will be affected. To be honest, these semi-annual changes are not very welcome, especially for someone like me who just took delivery of X6 a month ago

Last edited by XBMW6; 01-28-2010 at 04:42 PM..
Appreciate 0