View Single Post
      04-20-2015, 04:03 AM   #16
schnazzy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: YMBSSM4

The sense of entitlement can get crazy. I'd don't think you'd see that type of thing in Texas. :0

Maybe most missed it but the black car owner (seemed to) take his shirt off, open or try to open the driver door of the white car and if not actually make contact (hard to tell) at least seemingly attack the driver of the white car (first 10 seconds). Not everyplace but most places in the US, based on the size of the male, the shirt off (aggressive), assault or attempt, if the driver of the white car felt his life was in eminent danger (couldn't drive off because the cars were entangled, a couple warning shots into the chest could have happened and it's likely no charges would be filed (especially since he was with his child). In London, guns are illegal so a) people get shot less which is a good thing, but b) strong arm tactics prevail.

I just saw another video of a lambo racing down a street and some guy goes out in the street with a reasonably sized rock (maybe as large as a lemon), and yells at the lambo passenger, "keep racing, I dare you". The lambo driver/passenger go forward to "get out of there" and they guy throws the rock, hits the car but luckily not the rock.

In some states this is assault with a deadly weapon (could have hit the passenger with the window down) and although usually not tacked on, malicious mischief of which both in this case are felonies (pleading down from assault to malicious mischief would be realistic with a good lawyer, and maybe less, but probably at a cost of $3000-5000). the lambo, racing down the street... could possibly be cited to for negligent but a good lawyer ($400) could reduce that to exhibition of speed or speeding of which both are driving infractions. Entitlement (of both btw)

just some thoughts.
Appreciate 0