likecarz
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650i xDrive Convertible

Glina,

All the above advice makes sense. My advice:

- forget the CA
- Go to the dealer and arrange a meeting with the dealer's owner or at least GM. Get the names. Go back in an hour if they are "at lunch"
- write them a polite letter confirming the meeting with a copy to BMW US And BMW Germany HQs . Put the cc addresses in the letter.
- Meet with them. Bring your paperwork and ask them to map it to their's.
- if its still not clear and they argue, ask for your money back
-if they really assigned your production number to another car build(demo) chances are the options and specs are not to your exact order.
-what is confusing for me is that when you call BMW 800 they usually will only confirm your build when the production number in fact has YOUR name on it. If your name is on that production build at the factory then the dealer is messing with you. Ask for your money back, suck it up and order from a respectable dealer. Tough i know but in the end you will feel better about it.. The option is as stated by someonelse, ask for a loaner while your new production number is being built and delivered.
- tell the slime bags you want to drive the owners Demo while your's is built!."sorry couldn't resist. Keep us posted!
Appreciate 0