View Single Post
      04-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #1
Glina
Lieutenant
Poland
Rep
Drives: 17 M3 ZCP

Please Help! Dealer took my production # and gave to someone else!!!

Ok so my car went into the production 04/8/11, friday at 12:45pm. On Monday 04/11 I called my CA to let her know that my car is in production and will be finish on 04/18. She told me "no!" , "your car never entered the production and that will enter in three weeks." I almost argued with her. Yesterday i called 800# again and a lady over the phone told me that the car is in the assembly. Today I called and my car was ready for trucking to the dealer. I called my CA and told her that the car was finished. She stated again "no, your car never entered the production" I started to argue with her over the phone and hung up on her. She called me back and tried to tell me some BS that she gave me somebody else's production number, someones who ordered the car 3 weeks before me. I told her that I don't believe her because I ordered my car on 03/15/11 and two days later she gave me this production #. With that number I registered and when I called a live person at (800#) on 20th they told me that my car was on order and that the order was accepted on 17th for production. I told her that this was the date when she gave me the order number and exactly on the same day, which was the 17th; my deposit money for the car was withdrawn from my bank account. I told her that what a coincidence that out of 600 thousand production numbers you will mistakenly gave me the number that approval for this number's production was accepted exactly on the same date when my money was withdrawn from my account? So you're telling me, that somebody ordered the car 3 weeks before I did and you sent his paper work for build 3 weeks later? I don't believe it, hung up on her again. Now they're telling me that their MANAGER took my production number and changed the car to his specifications to be use as his DEMO CAR!!!!!!!!! I'm like WHAT!!!!!????? you just said and started argument again. They have to call me back

What would you do??? Thank for reading.

Last edited by Glina; 04-17-2011 at 06:19 PM..
Appreciate 0