10-19-2017, 09:11 PM   #19
Sick335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i / X6M

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5james View Post
I've been in aviation for 23 years, I'm at work replying to your rambling and correcting your misinformation, but I'm still not sure how that implies I have no life and/or I'm poor. Who gave you my W2's? Better yet, what's your yearly income or debt to credit ratio? Based on the average income in your area, I'm better of than you because I make more than the median and my cost of living is much lower - https://www.google.com/search?safe=o....0.YhJc9SlHZAs

Just so I'm clear, vehicles wise:

You -
X6M

Me -
X5M
535xiT
740iL6
Harley Davidson F150
TL1000R

How am I poor again? Best I can tell is you don't pay attention to detail, you're insecure since you started with the first insult, can't admit that you were wrong and trying to save face by assuming. On the chance you do make more then me, which doesn't make you better then me, you've proven that you're the epitome of more money than brains.

I tried to bow outta this by giving you you're due credit for the door you opened by paying to have the first JB4 in an S63, but if you wanna keep going, I'll go on as well...between the hours of 1:30PM to 10PM of course, after that I've got better shit to do :-)
And now you've also proven that you can't spell and that your grammar is shit. Go troll on high school forums guy, maybe you'll learn a thing or two. I recommend looking into than/then and you're/your. Pathetic.
Appreciate 1
m5james431.00